A multiplayer third-person shooter starring mechanical titans created by professional developers. True console gaming is now available on your m...
A multiplayer third-person shooter starring mechanical titans created by professional developers. True console gaming is now available on your mobile device! Obliterate your enemy with superior tactics and firepower at the touch of your fingertips!
“We now have a perfect mobile shooter where your proficiency in battle depends on skill and tactics.” - LiveCraft
Red Button's team are GameDev veterans and are proud to bring you their latest masterpiece.
— Light, Medium, and Heavy titans of different kinds. You can find here anything from reworks of traditional bipedal robots up to next-gen “mech-arachnids” that are able to climb any terrain;
— Distinctive team roles: support/artillery, tank, assault, and scout. Choose what you prefer the most;
— Rocket launchers, machine guns, and railguns. Assault the enemy with everything from heavy submachine guns up to an orbital strike made by the interplanetary dropship;
— Customizable experience. Swap out more than just your weapons - you can modify everything from armor plating to chassis enhancements! Over 150 combinations of upgrades personalize your titan by affecting its speed, durability, and even the overall look of your walking deadly fortress;
— Tomorrow's world in today's physics. Unreal Engine 4 allows us to get the physics of our war machines just right, delivering a high-tech, realistic battle simulator;
— Small gaming sessions 6-10 minutes long. It is a real adrenaline injection that's always in your pocket. You can play wherever and whenever you want: from your favorite comfy couch to a quick match while travelling.
Sounds like your kind of fun It's free to play, so what are you waiting for Join us on the battlefield, Pilot!
Feedback Suggestions Need to report an issue firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custom games. You can collect 2 teams, spectators, choose a map and game mode, set the max duration of the match, switch on friendly fire, configure AI bots and the team size to which AI bots fill the teams when there are not enough players, and also disallow certain types of titans and weapons (and tiers)
- Add ability to start offline single player match with AI in a custom game.
- The spectator mode is activated after the loss of all titans or if you are appointed as a spectator in a custom game. In the spectator mode, you can switch between players (look from their view) or switch to free flight mode
- Quickly switchable spectator HUD presets, allow to add information on the screen or hide all unnecessary.
- In spectator mode, added (optional) the display of player names.
- Added loading screens of the art contest winners.
- Sting - the max range and accuracy of homing (and missile maneuverability) is reduced and depends on the tier of weapons. And now range is 350m for T1, 360m for T2, 380m for T3
- The accuracy and maneuverability of the Javelin missiles is reduced and depends on the tier of weapon.
- Tormentors - damage increases to 160, Reinforced Ammunition upgrades improved by ~5%. The maximum range of the Tormentor is reduced to 500m. Damage drop with distance is also reduced.
- Vulcan - slightly reduced spread, damage increased by ~6%
- Bully - increases the speed of the tower turn, shield better covers from above, light weapons can be installed instead of shield, armor is deprived of resistance (-15% HE, -15% AP), increased tower and legs HP (and armor upgrades) by ~4%.
- Ravager - increased HP of the tower by 6-7%, The effectiveness of armor upgrades is increased by 8-10%. Improved maneuverability.
- Maximal value of the EMP resistance to which titan M.A.O can be improved is reduced to 60%.
- All medium armor upgrades has been recalculated (improved) to become a viable alternative to combinations of light and heavy armor.
- Fixed bugs