Are you often in meetings and wished you could quickly pull up details of a specific Jira issue Ever been in management reviews and needed to k...
Are you often in meetings and wished you could quickly pull up details of a specific Jira issue Ever been in management reviews and needed to know how many enhancements are making the release Traveling and need to know what is going on Then this app is for you!
Mobility for Jira - Basic (previously JIRA Connect) is a simple and fast iPhone app to connect to any Atlassian Jira instance (version 5.0 or above). It uses Jira's RESTful API, which is enabled by default and no configuration changes are generally necessary. The Basic edition has limited functionality.
The following features are supported:
- Search by Jira key, description, summary, project, version, issue type, status, assignee, and component and sort by any field
- Issue details including custom fields, comments, attachments, and issue links
- Renders wiki-markup and HTML fields
- View all worklog entries of an issue
- Ability to enter new comments, vote, and watch issues
- Activity stream and details
- Basic authentication via HTTP/S (self signed keys are supported)
- Responsive and fast UI, utilizing lazy loading, and asynchronous calls
Note: Jira is a trademark of Atlassian. Mobility for Jira is not affiliated in any way with Atlassian.
All registered trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners.
- Dashboard layout display similar to web
- nFeed user field support
- People/dates in proper section
- Search by issue key number only
- Bug fixes