PDF Max is a desktop class PDF app for reading, annotating or signing PDF documents on your iPhone/iPad. Mark up documents with highlights and h...
PDF Max is a desktop class PDF app for reading, annotating or signing PDF documents on your iPhone/iPad. Mark up documents with highlights and handwriting, insert texts and stamps, fill out, sign PDFs and even manipulate PDF pages. With over 3 million downloads across platforms, PDF Max helps hundred thousands of people over the world to go paperless everyday.
PDF Max Features:
* READING FEATURES
- Smooth and responsive even with large PDF documents
- Smooth vertical scrolling - allow you to scroll through your entire PDF document smoothly and efficiency.
- Open documents in multiple tabs.
- Multi-purpose SideBar includes everything you need to skim through your documents like never before: Page Thumbnails, PDF Outlines/Bookmarks, Annotation List & Search Panel.
- Smart Zoom: Double-tap on text blocks and PDF Max will zoom the touched text block to fit the screen. Simple & efficient reading.
- Friendly & Easy to use User Interface
* ANNOTATING FEATURES
- Text markup: Highlight, Underline, Strike out & Squiggle
- Unlimited threaded comments (notes) attached to any annotation.
- Create VOICE ANNOTATIONS: Record and embed voice annotations within the PDF document.
- HANDWRITING with Advanced Zoom-In Writing feature
- Eraser tools to manipulate your handwriting
- Shape tools to draw Line, Arrow, Rectangle & Oval with intelligent snapping
- Rich format Freetext tool to type over PDF pages
- Stamp tool to insert Predefined, Standard Business Stamps & Custom Stamps
- Signature tool to manage and insert your signatures
- Undo/Redo function to correct your mistake
- Save and organize your favorite tools and access them quickly when needed.
- Easy to scroll document while annotating with one finger or stylus pen with optional Horizontal and Vertical ScrollBars
- Smart caching mechanism to avoid data loss.
* EDITING FEATURES
- Manage PDF Pages (Insert, Copy/Cut/Paste, Reorder & Delete PDF Pages)
- Manage PDF Outlines (Table of Contents) , PDF Embedded Links
* FORM-FILLING FEATURES:
- Support Text field, checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown list, buttons & date-time fields
- Support AcroForms & Static XFA Forms
- Zoom-in writing to fill out scanned/non-interactive PDF forms
- Manage your signature plus one-time signature for customer
* PDF OUTLINE, PDF LINK & BOOKMARK MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Create and manipulate PDF Outlines
- Create and manage PDF Bookmarks
- Create and edit PDF Embedded Links
* FILE MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
- The all-new file manager with Thumbnail View, List View modes. Sort by Name, Modified Date or Size.
- Categorize files or folder by Color Tags or Favorites (Starred)
- Seamless, desktop-like integration with Dropbox or Google Drive. Work both with or without an Internet connection.
- Rename, Copy or Move remote files/folders.
- Local Library for organizing files from different sources.
- Copy/Move files or folders between online cloud storage services.
iCloud Drive support.
* OTHER FEATURES
- Bookmarks management with ability to export as PDF Outlines
- Email or Print PDF in editable or flattened format
- PDF documents/forms modified by PDF Max are compatible with Adobe Acrobat standard
Let's go paperless! More at https://pdfmax.app
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Our End-user License Agreement https://pdfmax.app/eula
- Fixed issues where files can't be imported in some cases.
- Fixed issues where searching document leading to crash.
- Minor improvements for iOS 13.2/iPadOS 13.2.